We never know when a disaster will happen. However, those in the Village of Downers Grove know that Restoration Techs, Inc. is ready and able to help them restore their homes and businesses when disaster happens. From family homes to commercial properties, Restoration Techs is the full-service restoration company that has earned the reputation as the ones you call in your time of need.
Located 22 miles west of Chicago, the Village of Downers Grove is a respected suburb with approximately 48,867 people. In addition to family homes, Downers Grove is known for its numerous automobile dealerships. Whether you own a residential home or manage commercial properties, such as one of the area dealerships or service centers, there is a chance a disaster will affect your property, and you will need restoration services.
For example, in 2018, the Downers Grove Fire Department responded to more than 6,764 calls for service. Once the Downers Grove Fire Department has handled the emergency and made sure everyone is safe, it is time for property owners to contact us. Likewise, flooding has become a major issue for residents of Downers Grove, in part because of the teardowns of older properties which redirects rainwater into neighboring homes and properties. If your property is damaged by a fire, a flood, or another natural disaster, Downers Grove residents should seek the disaster restoration providers who have earned a reputation for providing high-quality services when you need them.
Restoration Techs, Inc. is the leader in disaster restoration services for residents and property owners in Downers Grover.
For Over 25 Years, Restoration Techs has been Restoring Homes and Helping Families
As a family-owned and operated business, Restoration Techs understands the importance of helping families and local residents when they are dealing with such a significant loss. For 25+ years, we have been serving families and building a reputation for being compassionate and capable. Our wealth of experience makes us the most trusted restoration services provider in the area for flood damage restoration, smoke damage repair, and disaster cleanup.
Who We Serve and Support
In addition to serving the residents of the Village of Downers Grove, we also serve Aurora, North Aurora, Naperville, and surrounding Illinois towns. We offer restorations services for homeowners, business owners, property managers, and commercial property owners.
We don’t stop with providing restoration services. We are proud to call Illinois home and look for opportunities to serve here locally. For example, the owner of Restoration Techs has served as the coordinator for Kane County Toys for Tots since 2013. It is just one way we serve the wonderful state we call home.
Why Downers Grove Residents and Business Owners Call Restoration Techs First
The residents of Downers Grove know that Restoration Techs can be counted on when disaster strikes. While we have been operating as a restoration services company for 25+ years, we continue improving our services with the latest technologies and most effective processes to ensure our clients receive the very best.
Not only do we have the experience and knowledge, but we are also certified damage restoration technicians. Restoration Techs is proud to be certified by the IICRC in water damage restoration, applied structural drying, fire & smoke damage repair and restoration, and more, as well as being active members of the Restoration Industry Association (RIA).
Suffered a Fire? When You Need Fire Restoration or Fire Damage Repair, Call Us.
After the Downers Grove Fire Department has left your property, call us right away. Fire does significant damage – even beyond the initial fire damage you see. For example, issues like lingering odors and soot damage need to be addressed as well as the fire damage. Restoration Techs’ fire and smoke restoration services are designed to restore your property and your items in as little time as possible. Additionally, we offer reconstruction services for those who need their properties, or parts of their properties, rebuilt.
When Water Damage Repair is Necessary, Restoration Techs are Who You Need.
Water damage can do extensive and costly damage to property. With floodplain issues, stormwater, and rebuilding creating water damage issues, it is good to know Restoration Techs are prepared and more-than-capable of water removal and flood damage repair.
When dealing with water damage, hiring well-educated water restoration professionals who are knowledgeable at water extraction is a must. You risk doing more damage by hiring someone who is not up to date on the latest methods or someone who does not use the right types of tools. This is why residents of Downers Grove can count on the professionals at Restoration Techs. We use rapid structural drying methods and proven water damage restoration processes to restore and protect Downers Grove homes and businesses.
Restoration Techs is the Full-Service Company Downers Grove Can Count On
When we call ourselves a full-service restoration company, it means we offer a full range of services for all types of property damages in Downers Grove in addition to water and flood damage & fire and smoke restoration. To give you a better idea, check out Restoration Techs’ areas of expertise:
- Wind and Storm Damage– Restoration Techs provides services to those who have had their homes or businesses damaged by high winds, tornadoes, or storms, as well as services to address potential secondary damage like warping and mold growth.
- Mold Remediation– With all the hazards of mold, it is critical to hire a certified professional who has been trained in removing mold safely. Restoration Techs hold as Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians certification from the IICRC.
- Content Cleaning– In addition to restoring property damage, Restoration Techs also offers professional content cleaning services to clean and restore your damaged possessions.
- Reconstruction– Those who need sections of their homes or businesses rebuilt in addition to the interior, Restoration Techs can put up new walls and siding.
- Bio-Recovery & Trauma Cleanup– Trauma events require professionals, like Restoration Techs, who are compassionate and follow CDC cleaning guidelines.
- Sewage Cleanup– Restoration Techs knows how to clean and decontaminate after a sewage backup properly.
- Hoarding– Restoration Techs can help families remove hoarding excess compassionately and discreetly.
- Large Loss Recovery– In addition to serving homeowners, Restoration Techs has the knowledge and tools necessary for businesses who need large loss recovery services.
- Disaster Planning– Restoration Techs works with businesses to help them plan and prepare in advance.
- Structural Drying– Using rapid structural drying, Restoration Techs helps property owners address water damage quickly and effectively.
24/7/365 – We’re Always on Call
You never know when a disaster will happen, but you know who to call when it does. We will be there when you need us helping you get your home or business restored quickly so you can move on.