Mold growth is often the result of excess moisture (water incursion) accumulating in buildings or on building materials. Not all molds are dangerous. However, a select few are toxic – but only a trained professional can properly evaluate and address microbial contamination.
Mold in your home or business can cause health, structural and aesthetic damage to your property and ruin indoor air quality. Mold is linked to health problems and can be harmful to you, your family and your employees. Exposure to large numbers of mold spores can cause skin irritation, allergic reactions, asthma episodes and other respiratory problems.
Restoration Techs understand what causes mold and we know how to remove it professionally and safely. As certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians by the IICRC, the restoration industry’s leading authority for all restoration companies, we adhere to strict guidelines when dealing with mold removal and containment. Restoration Techs can help you resolve any mold and indoor air-quality issues with state-of-the-art techniques and equipment.